Tuesday, December 4, 2012

linux my new love

guy's, I'm so sorry that i did not post anything in the last few days but i have been crazy busy working with my new Linux OS's. and i think i'm in love. Classically i have always been a windows brat, i have only ever used it since my first win 98 PC way back when. But i just cannot believe how much easier it is to use things like MITM attacks, WEP WPA WPA2-PSK ,cracking and hotspot hacking for free access, Its just insane how easy this is on Linux compared to windows. i simply cannot believe the amount of control Linux gives compared to windows.

so far i have only used Ubuntu 12.10 and backtrack 5 r3 and honestly my favorite for everyday tasks is Ubuntu but my favorite for hacking, and cracking is backtrack for is sheer amount of per-installed tools but please drop a comment and let us know what your favorite OS is and why in the comments below

No comments:

Post a Comment