Saturday, May 18, 2013

Siri On Steroids

So i realize that the name of the post is siri on steroids however at this point in time J.A.V.I.S. Is realy not. J.A.V.I.S is/was my interpretation of the ai that controlls Tony Starks home, And Iron Man suits. I Have Been working on him for the past week now, I have imple mented basic functionalities, such as Speech Recognition, I have Even implemented basic Gesture Recognition With a webcam input... BUT and this is a big but. i have exams commiong up soon and will not have time to work on him. i had planned on making him open source, later. but as my schedule stands now, later will have to be sooner than i expected. so i have attached a RAR file below With the exact Program SRC files...

Please note this is a Alpha Version of the programm and much work is still needed befor it will be ready to move any further.
This is in no way indicative of the final product

also i will be available via email for any quries you may have.

please Send me any updates you make to the code so that i can post it for everyone else.

also if you are not a programmer and just have some ideas you think he should have try posting a comment and ill be sure to get back to you.


BTW its in C#
THERE ARE 3 FILES IN THE RAR 2 ARE LIBRARIES.
IF HE DOES NOT COMPILE TRY REFERENCING THE LIBRARIES AGAIN

/////////////

JAVISsrc
\\\\\\\\\\\\\

No comments:

Post a Comment