Sunday, November 25, 2012

Comics software and stuff app Thank you


Thank you. So much you guys for the massive amounts of downloads my latest app revived. Only being released on The 21st of this month, it has already reached the position of my second most downloaded app ever. And for this I am truly grateful. If you guys haven't yet heard about the app then please go into blackberry app world, do a search for labs, scroll down to commission software and stuff and download this amazing app. Also while you are there be sure to check out my other apps and please review everything you download it really appreciate it you guys. Oh yes, if you go and do the search but you find only a few apps be sure that sonny there will be a lot more, due to the BlackBerry game portathon I wrote and published 8 game apps but are still awaiting review and inclusion into the store. So be sure that lot's more is on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment